Saturday, May 24, 2008

Corrigendum.... (I hope this is the right spelling)

Well there's smthn which i have mentioned in my write up, named Chennai
"The heat is in your mind, dont let it play with you,"
I am Xtremely sorry for that misjudgement and unestimation!, Maybe cause i wrote that smwher around april!
Wel since its May now i realise my fault, Its high time to accept the fact,
Heat is just not in your mind. Its fucking every where!! (Thoonilum Thurumbilum!!)
I mean i am not talking about humans and their misery alone ,I suppose that they are the entities that survive the heat wave the most.
M talking about crows which drop down from the air and get roasted in the road, The animals, the dogs,The Billboards, The Machines (one of my friend said he cant chat properly to friends in chennai cause probably their Gtalks nd Yahomsngers are not workin due to the heat!!)

Incidentally one evening i walk into my office after a long client call, And this is what happens


Boss: "Alex how did you manage to change the shirt"
Palliveedan: "Whatt!!?? no boss i dint change the shirt!

Boss: "Well I dont rember you having this White Abstract artwork design at the back of your shirt.Morning when i saw, It was just a plain black shirt".

Then I realised that its the Salt Sedimented from my Sweat which caused the Optical illusion!!

So thats the state chennai is in now, Its hot and humid.


Thanx to water packets I am still alive to write this blog!!

PS: I heard somewhere that Chennai is suffering with climbing population!!

I was like "Wat d Fck Machii!!, How can birthrate increase in Chennai,
M sure it should be Artificial Insemination, Otherwise how can people manage to have SEX in this Climate
M tellin u lets ban all AC's nd Coolers for one day, and then lets see where our birthrate goes!!

4 comments:

Jacob Paul said...

well get used to Chennai heat, its the one bloch on an otherwise fun city filled with the nicest people. And "thanni packet"!! well it needs celebration as the single greatest invention from the plastic revolution of India. Truly a gift to Chennaites.

Anonymous said...

shit.. damn the crows... and people might go to cooler places for the experiments and myte deliver the products in chennai... logical , i guess. nice blog alex.. reading the stuffs here.. chriz here

Priya said...

hahahaaaaa.. black shirt turnin white.... ;-) No one else in this whole wide unvrs can come up with such a nasty logic:-)
but again.. loved it ;-)

ViNeE said...

May your are talking about the right scene...... but when things get hotter... the hotter the things may(hope understand :))!!! even though fried in the pan over the day!!!!