Monday, November 12, 2007

Smoke!

Now if you ask me what is inevitable in my life i guess i will come up wid!

Food, Creative freedom, water, and haa! Neena.........!!

Na nt a gal frnd or anythn! kind of a sister figure cum mother cum Psychiatrist cum Legal advisor cum relationship Counselor cum Fitness & Career consultant cum everythn else!!!!

Nd again this story is not about her!

Its about Me nd my encounters with Nicotine.......!!!

Once neeenz happened 2 ask me "Alex Why do u smoke?"

But then this is not exactly the Terminologies and syntax she used it was more like
"You F**kn ***%$#%$# Wat d f**** is wrng wid u;
Why d f*** do u hav to #@$#@ ing smoke every f##ing time"


And Alex palliveedan as usual came up with the most rational but then the most inspiring explanations of all time which will inspire the smokers for generations yet to come....!!!


"I dont smoke because i am addicted to it
i dont call it addiction
In fact i don't think any of them are addicted to cigarettes its love
Pure Platonic love towards cigarette and the state of smoking......!!
When you go to De - addiction center they just kill your love towards smoke!
they just kill the sensible sweet sensitive cigarette loving angel inside you
They just kill the love inside you.............!!

I love smokin and i will continue doin it.........!!
beca
use i know its not addiction its love...........!!
And i am never gonna trade with my emotions
I am never gonna trade off my love for my selfish health reasons......!!!


If there was a provision i would smoke even in my sleep..!!

I would rather live 50 years of with smokin
rather than a 100 years without smokin.........!!!

1 comment:

ABJITH said...

Sit…….. with u r smoking habits, there is a saying that "LOVE NEVER FAILS BUT LOVERS FAIL ",so smoke will never ends but it will end u !!!! so do not smoke !! there is a limit for all, keep in mind !!!!!!!!!